Thursday, December 22, 2011

In the New Year ...

... I am planning on attending two local conferences that I am sure will be chock-full of great information that I will be dying to share with my fellow staff members! We can call this a New Year's Resolution of sorts. What's your resolution this year?

If you'd care to join me, the two conferences that I'm planning on attending in 2012 are ...
John Elder Robison, author of Look Me in the Eye and Be Different, will be the keynote
speaker on Thursday. Through his writing and presentations, he gives great insight into
life on the autism spectrum.

Kari Dunn Buron will be presenting the pre-conference workshop and keynote speakers
will be Larry, Tracy, Pascal, and Harvey from "Wretches and Jabberers" (Friday) and
Nicole Beurkens (Saturday). This conference is always a fantastic opportunity to gain
knowledge in the area of autism spectrum disorders from local and national experts and to
have time to connect with others in the autism community.